FACEBOOK          TWITTER          INSTAGRAM          YOUTUBE          PINTEREST          PINTEREST

Wednesday 4 January 2017

UPDATES - JANUARY 2017


Welcome to 2017 everybody! And as we ring in the new, I thought I'll give you an update on the old. Namely, what's been recently updated behind the scenes...

I know December was devoid of any posts. It seemed to be that everything conspired to take me away from here this past month. At first, I couldn't get many games I wanted to cover to work after way too long a time spent trying. Then my day job intervened and there's that small repurposed pagan festival that tends to fall around this time of year. All this combined makes for a sadly neglected Chamber. Sorry about that. I hope to make up for it with some upcoming posts so stay tuned. 

Later I'll be imbibing my opinions onto you all with the obligatory best / worst lists of 2016 'cos why not but first, here's what's been updated over the last couple of months...

CarnEvil
CARNEVIL

  Updated to Version 2
  Fixed installer
Chasm - The Rift
CHASM: THE RIFT

  Updated to Version 2
  Added map editor
  Added patch which makes it more playable
    on lower-end PCs

Cluedo (Clue)
CLUE

  Updated to Version 2
  Now runs via an emulated Windows '95
    which fixes bugs some people were having
Ghost in the Shell
GHOST IN THE SHELL
  Re-upped missing file
  Changed file host to Mega.nz

The Guardian of Darkness
THE GUARDIAN OF DARKNESS

  Re-upped missing file
  Changed file host to Mega.nz

Sid Meier's SimGolf
SID MEIER'S SIMGOLF
  Fixed save game issue

X-Files: Resist or Serve
THE X-FILES: RESIST OR SERVE


  Re-upped missing files
  Changed file host to Mega.nz




No comments:

Post a Comment