General Chang, the Empire's greatest living warrior has established an Elite Command Academy to prepare a new generation of warriors for the inevitable conflict with the United Federation of Planets. As your mentor, Chang will instruct you in the ways of battle tactics and teach you the rigors of warship command. Prove yourself worthy and you may be recruited to fight with Chang in an even greater, real-life conflict that will decide the fate of the Klingon Empire.
- An all new 3-D engine will propel you through the solo-play campaign and hurl you in a maelstrom of multiplayer combat with up to 6 payers.
- Featuring Christopher Plummer as General Chang and David Warner as Chancellor Gorkan, reprising their roles from Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country.
- Control multiple firing arcs with the gunnery chair interface.
- Command your warship with skill and daring or you'll find yourself caught defenseless in the Tholian Web.
- Smash your enemy's engines and see his warp power drain jets of plasma and arcs of lightning. Strip away his hull and leave his decks aflame.
- Command a variety of warships, from the relatively diminutive 'B rel' class of Bird-Of-Prey, to the enormous 'Accuser' class Dreadnaught whichis upto 4 times the size of the Enterprise!
- Yours will be the honor of being the first to battle and defeat over 40 new warships of the Federation, Klingon, Romulan, Tholian, Gorn and Sha' Kurian - a new race in the Star Trek Universe.
~ from the back of the box
Review coming soon.
To download the PC game, follow the link below. This is a custom installer exclusive to The Collection Chamber uses dgVoodoo to run on modern systems. Manual & Guide included. Tested on Windows 10.
File Size: 2.34 Gb. Install Size: 3.19 Gb. Need help? Consult the Collection Chamber FAQ
Star Trek: Klingon Academy is © Paramount Pictures & Interplay Entertainment Corp
Star Trek (the TV show) are © Paramount Pictures
Review, Cover Design and Installer created by me