FACEBOOK          TWITTER          INSTAGRAM          YOUTUBE          PINTEREST          PINTEREST

Saturday 16 December 2023

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN - DAY 3



Day 3 and we have a doozy! Created by a bunch of talented modders around the world before being picked up, funded and expanded at the behest of Sierra On-Line, Gunman Chronicles (2000 Rewolf Entertainment & Sierra On-Line) is perhaps one of the best total conversions of Half-Life there ever was. A classic FPS with cowboys AND dinosaurs! What more could you want?

Click on the images below to head on over to the game page.




2000 Sierra On-Line
Windows
Action-FPS-Science Fiction-Dinosaurs!



Like this? Try These...

https://collectionchamber.blogspot.com/2020/07/defiance.html  https://collectionchamber.blogspot.com/2018/06/kiss-psycho-circus-nightmare-child.html  https://collectionchamber.blogspot.com/p/xs-shield-up-fight-back.html



LIKE THE CHAMBER? WANNA SHOW YOUR LOVE?
DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL OR JOIN MY PATREON!

13 comments:

  1. Awesome addition Biffman! Actually own a physical copy of this one. Bought it when I was a Half-life crazed youngster :) Very impressive total conversion. Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the budget re-release 'cos I was poor, but I played the hell out of it.

      Delete
  2. I have this also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely an awesome addition! As others here I still have my CD copy at home.

    I distinctly remember looking forward to its release back inthe the day, with its interesting cowboys with dinosaurs in space! Setting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks man! waited years for this release. One of my favorite FPS from my childhood

    ReplyDelete
  5. maaaaammmaaammiiiiiaaaa :D:D:D

    I forgot Christmas Countdown :)
    Only 4 days working hard and don't look at The Collection Chamber site.
    And here I am and what I see?
    Gunman Chronicles. I played this after Half Life boom.
    Time back to recharge memories.

    100xTHX Biffman :D
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Xmas cracker and no mistake. Thank you Sir Biffman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. Worked fine on Win10

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this but I'll definitely check this out! Seeing those old-school 3D Dinosaurs makes me wanna go back and see if the Carnivores games still hold up too lol.

    ReplyDelete