FACEBOOK          TWITTER          INSTAGRAM          YOUTUBE          PINTEREST          PINTEREST

Sunday 24 December 2023

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN - DAY 11


Gothic fantasy is at the heart of Christmas Eve's entrance to the Collection Chamber Christmas Countdown. Dark Vengeance (1998 Reality Bytes, Inc) is a criminally underrated action-adventure with three distinct characters battling their way through their own unique storylines and levels. Something of a must-play in my opinion. Read on for my full thoughts.

There's only one more sleep to go, so I'm gonna plug my socials once more before we can all chill with a mince pie and a pint. Follow me on Instagram and X/Twitter (screw those Facebook hackers) and if you're feeling really generous this season, consider joining my Patreon or making a one-off PayPal donation. It'll help me continue this crazy project (8-years and counting) I've become so fond of.

I'll see you again on Christmas Day for the festive finale, and until then I'll leave you guessing what it could be. Long-time followers with an eagle-eye could probably have a good idea what it could be...

Click on the images below to head on over to the game page.




1998 Reality Bytes, Inc
Windows
Action-Adventure-Fantasy


Like this? Try These...

https://collectionchamber.blogspot.com/p/archangel.html  https://collectionchamber.blogspot.com/2021/03/drakan-order-of-flame.html  https://collectionchamber.blogspot.com/2019/01/queen-eye.html



LIKE THE CHAMBER? WANNA SHOW YOUR LOVE?
DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL OR JOIN MY PATREON!

No comments:

Post a Comment